Intern | Social Media Analyst APPLY NOW
A data driven Furniture and E-interior designing startup, serving people's convenience in creating homes.
Our keywords are: Home, People, Convenience, Growth, Diverse, Fun, Passion and Sustainability.
We offer not only speedy career growth through vigorous learning, also a purpose to serve the society for what is knocking at the door; SUSTAINABILITY
Let's change the industry together!
- Self-driven with the ability to take projects from kickoff to execution
- Strong problem solving skills. Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- Highly proficient in Microsoft excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of digital analytics. Examples include: Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Able to use social media intelligence to correctly interpret, document, and report out what the community thinks. This includes both positive / negative sentiment, as well as topic analysis and breakdowns across the entire digital ecosystem, not just the vocal minority
- Experience managing a digital portfolio that includes several digital destinations such as web, Facebook, Twitter, and emerging media platforms, a plus
- Knowledge of best practices for operating social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Fresh Graduate
- Prior experience will get preference
- Must be innovative, creative and highly responsive
- Great communication skills
- Excellent command over skills
- Must be acquainted with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- 7 hours / 5 days a week
- Salary - 5,000 - 7,000 (including performance increment)
2022-04-30|||Level 11, Medona Tower 28 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1213|||Growth & Innovation ||||||CiyQTR7rCBAxumjU|||FULL_TIME|||BDT|||MONTH|||range||||||5000|||7000|||true